We especially want to hear from BIPOC, the LGBTQIA2S+ community, neurodivergent individuals, people with disabilities, & other marginalized voices.
Submissions are from April 1st-June 30th
- All prose submissions must be between 1,000-3,000 words. All genres are accepted.
- Poetry submissions should not exceed 50 lines.
- Submissions are open to all those who identify as women.
- Individuals are limited to submitting one piece of writing at a time.
- We cannot accept work that has been previously published, including on personal blogs.
- Submissions should be attached as a word document in 12 point Times New Roman font, double-spaced. Please include your name in the document title.
- Simultaneous submissions are accepted with gratitude! Please notify us right away if it has been accepted elsewhere.
- You retain all legal rights to your story if published by HLWW.
- We reserve the right to reject your story at our discretion.
*Note that if you are accepted for publication, additional photos, interview Q&A, and potential edits will be requested.
Thank you for considering us for your submission!