Submissions are currently closed, check back in April 2021.
- All prose submissions must be between 1,000-3,000 words. All genres are accepted.
- Poetry submissions should not exceed 50 lines.
- Submissions are open to all those who identify as women.
- Individuals are limited to submitting one piece of writing at a time.
- We cannot accept work that has been previously published, including on personal blogs.
- Submissions should be attached as a word document in 12 point Times New Roman font, double-spaced. Please include your name in the document title.
- Simultaneous submissions are accepted with gratitude! Please notify us right away if it has been accepted elsewhere.
- You retain all legal rights to your story if published by HLWW.
- We reserve the right to reject your story at our discretion.
If accepted, we will send you edits to approve.
Submissions are from August 1st-October 31st